AngryHelpNeed Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help
So I'm trying to use the M416 to CZ805 mod.

I extracted GUNS_M_AR.rez mod, replaced the model files but now how do i convert it into a .dtx file so i can inject into the rez file
Quote Originally Posted by Xlerator View Post
So I'm trying to use the M416 to CZ805 mod.

I extracted GUNS_M_AR.rez mod, replaced the model files but now how do i convert it into a .dtx file so i can inject into the rez file
You dont extract, you download the .rar then take the files in there and inject them into their appropriate files, there is no extraction or conversion necessary
You extract the REZ files, and replace each of the files within the REZ's accordingly.
Maybe it would help if someone mentioned him to the thread.

@Xlerator
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us