QuestionSolvedQuestion

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Question
Hey guys I used King Orgy wallahck for black ops and then I found out that its detected cos no servers were comming up and now when I turn on I cant connect it says black ops server not avaible at this time. Does that mean Im banned just wanna know but idrc about this game.
go to your steam
than search for settings
and look if you vac says safe

/moved to help section
don't use hax-endofstory...
or
hax more..., but I think this means you are banned.
Check your VAC status. But if you used a detected hack, most likely you're banned.
how to see if Im VAC banned?
ok im banned thanks
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us