Are you allowed

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Are you allowed
to sell mpgh accounts?
Why would you sell your MPGH account?

Anyway, I can probably speak for MPGH when I say, no, unless Dave makes > $20 on the transaction.
i do believe its been done in the past
No, technically Dave owns your account. If there was to be a sale and Dave was allowing it he would be getting the cash.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
No, technically Dave owns your account. If there was to be a sale and Dave was allowing it he would be getting the cash.
what about an account trade with a little cash my way?
I mean you could always sell it and bounce, if the user gets banned you already have their money unless they charge back or some shit. But at the same time you risk not being allowed back here. Its really about discretion I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
I mean you could always sell it and bounce, if the user gets banned you already have their money unless they charge back or some shit. But at the same time you risk not being allowed back here. Its really about discretion I guess.
alright then
Thanks
Strictly prohibited, mainly because MPGH accounts with a good reputation end up being bought to scam with.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us