SolvedMineCraft Helo

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
MineCraft Helo
Heey guys im new to minecraft and I'm using the cracked version of minecraft I need help I was wondering is there a way to find stuff easier like for iron or diamonds or anything like cheats codes or somethin?
tmi, xray, invedit, ...
what r thoses?
@KavKaz

tmi - Too Many Items


xray puhh almost every hack includes this
try griefcraft -> go to 3:58


invedit - inventory editor
I have a question if i use xtray right and i use it smartly can I get banned? from a server how will they know if i have a hack or they wont know
btw thats a virus
edit: where is the virus?
dont cheat too obvious and they wont ban u
a virus is something that kills ur computer lol
lol sry my brain was somehow afk
where is the virus?
nvm its not lol is this the latest version? lol or its the best?
if u mean griefcraft it will be updated in a couple of hours
Items: TooManyItems.

Other shit: Zombe's modpacccccck

To find stuff in multiplayer: Find some shit with XRAY. ( Such as Griefcraft 1.6 )
Only through modding.
I simply play legit, and use the method of branch mining.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us