[Request] Some advice

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Some advice
Heya, im kinda new to this forum, but i need some help.
I want to use the texture pack (that with the .bat self installer). Because ive messed up last time when i wanted to do it manually, and i had to reinstall the whole game because it says ''server has other files'' or some kind of that message. If i use this self installer, will it install the files correctly and DONT mess up?
Yes i didnt make a back-up last time I know im stupid.

Thanks in advance!
I just noticed i posted this in the wrong section, would be awesome if an mod could move this to the right section .
/moved to help section
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
/moved to help section
Thanks, and could you answer my question if possible? <3
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?