FTP Uploader

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
FTP Uploader
Well the title said it all.

Is anybody intrested in me posting the source code of my FTP uploader?

Current functions:

- Single File Upload
- Multiple File Upload
- Delete File from FTP
- Multithreaded

Misses:

- Uploading progress
- FTP watcher ( loads files from ftp and show them in a listbox )
- etc.

Screens (I know the theme sucks ):









Virus Scans:

- VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

- FTP Uploader.exe MD5:201848c469a1e91719b984584cf490be - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
FTP Uploader.rar303 KB · 44 downloads Scanning…
You could add a file browsing UI so that we could see the contents on the server
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
No outside links...

@Jason
Oh sorry, it's quite a while when I last visited this forum.

I'm going to fix it right now
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Closed till @Jason checks this out.
@Liz, I did ask Dave to get a GMOD+ to check out the attachment, guess he never got around to it. My internet is currently shaped down to below 64k speeds so I can't download anything. Just loading this section up takes about 2-5 minutes depending on how evil my ISP decides to be, so my minioning is going to be patchy at best for the next 2-3 days til my internet resets.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I did let Dave know though :/
Approved... thread re-opened.
Lol ^^
I logged in to my account and I saw my thread was closed so I came to check it out.
And it re-opened again xD.
Quote Originally Posted by confict View Post
Well the title said it all.

Is anybody intrested in me posting the source code of my FTP uploader?
Yes I wouldn't mind having a look, Adding more stuff etc etc

@confict
@ Original Post: Very good program, Not many release's like this that are made in vb.net!
Good-job
Quote Originally Posted by AceKill3r View Post
Yes I wouldn't mind having a look, Adding more stuff etc etc

@confict
@ Original Post: Very good program, Not many release's like this that are made in vb.net!
Good-job
Thanks for the compliments.
Are you common to VB because I want to update the program.
It won't be a problem to send you the source code.
Add my msn if you'd like.
confict@.hotmail.nl
Very common to vb, php, mysql, html etc
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?