yoo what up!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
yoo what up!
Hey guys, my name's Ed
I'm 16 and i live in new Zealand
I came to this site for hacks for Combat Arms in 2010
now i'm here for the minecraft xbox and general sections
I hope to be an active members here.
lol jk Liz is going to perma ban me because I said I don't agree with a few of her decisions
Lolwut

Liz gon' perma you? The fucccccck?

doexplain

@Ed
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Lolwut

Liz gon' perma you? The fucccccck?

doexplain

@Ed
made a thread about the minecraft minions and a small one about the xbox minion
both got locked somewhere in general
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

made a thread about the minecraft minions and a small one about the xbox minion
both got locked somewhere in general
Just saw the MC one, read the entire thing. Sounded like you were getting bagged on the whole time. & I read one thing that crossed my mind tho.. i love you ed but you actually aren't to active in the CA section.. I mean don't get me wrong you WERE but i rarely see you there now.

Also, i mean maybe if you can post in Staff Disputes you can get a GMOD+'s reply and then take it from there..
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Just saw the MC one, read the entire thing. Sounded like you were getting bagged on the whole time. & I read one thing that crossed my mind tho.. i love you ed but you actually aren't to active in the CA section.. I mean don't get me wrong you WERE but i rarely see you there now.

Also, i mean maybe if you can post in Staff Disputes you can get a GMOD+'s reply and then take it from there..
CA was the section where I started out
I got my first 3-4k there
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

CA was the section where I started out
I got my first 3-4k there
Yup, thats why i said WERE.
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Hey guys, my name's Ed
I'm 16 and i live in new Zealand
I came to this site for hacks for Combat Arms in 2010
now i'm here for the minecraft xbox and general sections
I hope to be an active members here.
lol jk Liz is going to perma ban me because I said I don't agree with a few of her decisions
goodbye sir
Byeee. Will be missed D:
Byeeeeeeeeee
bi bi
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?