TalkingPatchedAbel09 Working Zombie Hack V7 for MPGH! (Works after Patch!+No errors!)(18/11/2011)!!

Posts 106–120 of 192 · Page 8 of 13
some times i ave error 1_2 and i never complete all round of zombies
THE HAK GIVEME CLIENT ERROR AND I FOLLOW AL INSTRUCTIONS AND ISTALLED ALL WHAT I NEED ,
Like i said b4 plzz make a hotkey for the 1 hit zombie
able when i click on patcher_cf it give me pop up when i press enter black window comes up its CMD so wtf?
Abel. I LOVE YOUR HACK
GOOD HACK <3 just the client errors make me sad
i dont get a pop up? what iam doing for wrong?
i get a pop up and no effects in game
your old versions was working with me
this version only dont work with me only i get pop up and no thing happen in game
my windows is xp 32bit
I would play for mabye 5 rounds, then i get client error. Happened 5 games in a row!
yes i play for awhile from round 1 then by round 17 or so i get client error
is this hack detected or not working because i only get pop-up but i can`t have hacks in the game reply please
Windows XP 32bit. Not Working.
Posts 106–120 of 192 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?