100% complete Challenges

Posts 76–90 of 117 · Page 6 of 8
This worked very well, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by WrEcK3 View Post
so i did this just as it was stated and even followed the video. now when ever i play if i get any points i get kicked from the game with a network connection error.

i watched the replay of the game and i get -2.14748e+009 xp and it kicks me.

any idea on how to fix this? (i have tried reinstalling the game, restarting my computer, and this still happens)
/image approved

Next time, use ImageShack or Photobucket.
Any way I can do this for just one gun?/ Where can I find adresses specific for each gun? / how do i see my weapon exp?
Thanks
How to edit this one:

Time Played = 01CCC???

CE don't know what to do with question marks, please, help.
Can u plz add the pointers and values for the 2 Elite titles and both of their emblems? and i really appreciate ur hard work tho...
with this I've unlocked 90% of the tittle and emblems, still some others remaining locked any ideas?
Do you have the codes for 100% unlock and not 90%? I want elite and prestige titles/emblems unlocked too!
I tried this and did not unlock all my challenges..only 4 sections are labeled DONE which are Perks, Lethal, Basic Training and Proficiency

the rest are not complete. Yes I did do the tutorial correctly.
Quote Originally Posted by 67t89lltas5e View Post
I tried this and did not unlock all my challenges..only 4 sections are labeled DONE which are Perks, Lethal, Basic Training and Proficiency

the rest are not complete. Yes I did do the tutorial correctly.
Same here i got same problem only 90% unlock
Any way I can do this for just one gun?/ Where can I find adresses specific for each gun? / how do i see my weapon exp?
Thanks
I would be grateful if somebody could tell me the default values for these because i regret changing them.
goto prestiege 10 and reset all in prestiege shop
Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
goto prestiege 10 and reset all in prestiege shop
I have tried to do that although none of the rank hacks seem to work for me on win7 ultimate x64
Posts 76–90 of 117 · Page 6 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us