Level 55 Hack (No Registry Edit)
Easy Lvl 55 Upgrade
I can't take credit, I just found it.....
1- Download File (zip or rar)
2- Extract files to location of your choice
3- Open COD4 MP
4- Select Profile you want upgraded
5- Go back and run Lvl55EA
6- Choose build you are using
7- Select "Easy Upgrade"
8- Say "thanks"
9- Enjoy
**(Be sure to join a server before you exit game or it will not be saved)**
I scanned with Trend/Micro, nothing found, but feel free to scan yourself..
I can't take credit, I just found it.....
1- Download File (zip or rar)
2- Extract files to location of your choice
3- Open COD4 MP
4- Select Profile you want upgraded
5- Go back and run Lvl55EA
6- Choose build you are using
7- Select "Easy Upgrade"
8- Say "thanks"
9- Enjoy

**(Be sure to join a server before you exit game or it will not be saved)**
I scanned with Trend/Micro, nothing found, but feel free to scan yourself..
Cod4 Lvl55.zip
COD4 Lvl 55.rar

thanks