How to reset EVERYTHING?
I thought I would get VAC banned soon, so I unlocked all guns, made everything lvl 31 etc.
But now that I'm probably not getting banned, I'd like to start over from lvl 1 and unlock everything myself
I tried using Lolbie's stat changer, I made myself lvl 1 and reset my kills/deaths etc. but I still have everything unlocked.
How can I lock everything (guns, camos, challenges etc.) without hacking to 10th and resetting? I feel that there is a risk if I do that, so I'd rather not.
At first I thought I could just remove some files like in mw2, but I can't seem to find anything
But now that I'm probably not getting banned, I'd like to start over from lvl 1 and unlock everything myself

I tried using Lolbie's stat changer, I made myself lvl 1 and reset my kills/deaths etc. but I still have everything unlocked.
How can I lock everything (guns, camos, challenges etc.) without hacking to 10th and resetting? I feel that there is a risk if I do that, so I'd rather not.
At first I thought I could just remove some files like in mw2, but I can't seem to find anything
