Questionhow do i do signitures

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
how do i do signitures
i see every body with these i would like to know how to do this
download photoshop,paintshop, or GIMP and then go to youtube and watch some tuts :]
or go search it on GOOGLE.
youtube is the video google :]
OMG! How did i don't think on that before??

No irony!
ozzy
ozzy have u used it? is it any good?
Noobs never bother to read my signature, do they.
haha lol BPK good point...but why r u a wanna be super user ? lol
Because being a Super User means you actually kick ass. And I wish I was one. D:

I think I'm gettin closer?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us