QuestionAnyone getting this problem/glitch?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone getting this problem/glitch?
Okay well I wanted to know if this was only happening to me or everyone.
I'll be in a game, I'm gonna use an example (Capture the flag in Junk Flea). Im on the alpha team so I'm attacking the bravo side trying to get the flag. I'll get the flag and then go to run up the stairs to go in the tunnel thing and then just die. When I look at the kill-death history in the top left corner, it shows my name with the skull and cross bones (symbol for fall damage).

This does not always happen in Junk Flea in that same spot, but in many places on almost every map. Whether it be going to a spot to snipe, going up a ladder, going up stairs, jumping on a ledge, etc. This is getting very annoying and no one else (in my games) seem to have this problem. I have "recreated" a few of these glitches but when I ask others to, they can't.


If you have experienced this problem or saw someone experience this problem please tell me so I don't think I'm the only one.
can u try and send me a picture ???

or a video on youtube

maybe i can help or resolve the problem
i have experienced it before
i hate it
i think its because i stayed in the same place too long but wen i keep moving i still die for no reason
i seen ppl die like tat too

so now u no tat ur not the only one
Attention guys.This is a new patch from Nexon which makes almost impossible to glitch, because everytime you get a little bit out of the map (something that ussually happens) the game kills you for preventing a possible glitcher. This is more common in stairs, because of its irregularity.
ah, so it happened in that tunnel thign because theres a crack in the middle of it?

lmao i just noticed "theres a crack in the middle of it? "
one time i was lagging alot and everytime i went up a ladder i died. is your internet slowish?
I once fell thru the floor in Snow valley, and on Bravo base, the stairs, u get dmged if u go down em too fast.
it happed to me when i jumped on a box in pump jack
LOL same here :]
well thanx for your feedback guys ~much appreciated
i have had that but i was in elimination....i think the game thinks ur trying to glitch-.-
If nexon used that to patch glitches, then they may have failed because, I still know 5 ways to get into corners in waverider and fall out or shoot around map. Also in snow valley and other maps.
its cause that tunnel is patched for the hack
yeah ive had the same probs before im just gunna say it was lag tho
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us