SolvedWhats the diff?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Whats the diff?
whats the diff between umm Vanilla Minecraft ,Vanilla-Mod Minecraft, and Bukkit Minecraft ?and anothe question if I get a location from nyc can only nyc or should I order umm from usa and for a first time purchase should I get a 5 slot?
I'm confused about what you're asking, please reword it?
im trying to create a mc server but i need know whats the diff between thoses 3 options and should I get a location from the usa? or like a state u want to pick like nyc idk witch 1
vanilla minecraft is normal minecraft with no changes.
bukkit minecraft is a software that lets you put plugins on the server, and i would recommend this one.
not sure about the other option...
I am sure that Vanilla-mod doesn't exist. If you have any proof to say otherwise please show me!
Go with Bukkit because it allows you to add plug-ins which there are many great plug-ins out there, plug-ins are basically mods for your server.
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
I am sure that Vanilla-mod doesn't exist. If you have any proof to say otherwise please show me!
Go with Bukkit because it allows you to add plug-ins which there are many great plug-ins out there, plug-ins are basically mods for your server.
Derp, of course it doesn't exist, vanilla and mods are 2 different types, you cant join them.
like what kind of plugin can you add also I have another questionn for a first timeer should I get a server that hold 5 people max? cuz i dont have alot of money and i need people to donate you know....
Quote Originally Posted by KavKaz View Post
like what kind of plugin can you add also I have another questionn for a first timeer should I get a server that hold 5 people max? cuz i dont have alot of money and i need people to donate you know....

Minecraft Plugins - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
I recommend to start with 10people for your server.
for a first time user, i would acctualy recommend u to set up youre own server at a computer
if u got a computer that u dont use, you can get the needed files etc from bukkit forum
or a sticky on mpgh (unsure about the sticky now)

hamatchi is not a good option and many dont like it try port forward the server
many guides on the net :P

if u wish to buy a server, i would say start with 10 - 15
I sadly dont have another computer and any good deals that host 10-15?
im unsure acctualy
but ive looked on some sites and i feel like they are taking realy much pr slot
i would recomand u to acctualy send a mail to their support and look if u can get any discount
They are different server hosts. Some that run faster, some with more glitches in the server. You can't choose unless you try them out. Overall there the same thing. Not too much of a difference.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us