SolvedServer Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Server Help
hello guys, well i wanted to make my minecraft server again but recently i got a new gaming router. the ASUS Wireless Router RT-N56U. Everytime i portforward the port 25565 it goes it correctly and perfect. i put 2 of the minecraft ports because i need a TCP and UPD. i still get cannot reach server everytime. here a picture on how its set up.
i hit apply after all of that but still have "cant reach server" error.
I'm not familiar with Asus routers, but by making your server "again", has this worked before? If so, it's a router issue, most likely.
Yes the server has worked before on my OLD router. i just cant it to work with my new one
I don't any experience with Asus either u
Did you enter the right IP address?
I fixed it. i just used the IPV4 ip address and it worked. please close! @Alen @Heartview
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us