this is a legit fix to the recent crash/connecting to server issue's

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
this is a legit fix to the recent crash/connecting to server issue's
This is pretty simple apparently the reason why people cant connect to servers and then crash or crash in game it cause of a memory leak so I'm going to give you step by step instructions on how to fix it

1. start combat arms

2.open task manager

3.go to the processes tab and find engine.exe

4.right click it and press set priority

5.then set it to below normal or low

6.and then press change priority then your done


so please thank me if I helped this worked for me I have been playing ever since I did that and yeah

P.S. im not sure if this went in this section or the help section so just move it if it is supposed to go in the help section so yeah

enjoy and I hope I helped you fix your problem
Hmmm ru sure bro...im gonna give it a try...ty u for tip
You would think you'd set the priority to high?
isint high priority better?
u set blackcipher.eas to low help more then setting engine.exe

setting engine.exe to low can afect ur fps
high priory is draining the memory there fore crashing you
mine dosent let me change it...
Low priority make your computer put less RAM into that process.
High priority make you computer put more RAM into that process.

I recommend high for engine and low for blackcipher.aes.
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post
Low priority make your computer put less RAM into that process.
High priority make you computer put more RAM into that process.

I recommend high for engine and low for blackcipher.aes.
will it still crash?
Idk Doesn't crash for me.
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post
Idk Doesn't crash for me.
did it use to crash? before u tried this?
What do you mean by "Use it to crash"?
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post
What do you mean by "Use it to crash"?
i mean did u use to crash before u used this tip...
No. I used this tip to help not lag. I never said it would help fix crashing.
bro its got nothing to do with the blackcipher file you put less ram into engine blackcipher is just detecting hacks its the eninge you gotta put less i have never crashed since i fixed it
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?