EXE2MD5

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
EXE2MD5
Hey guys, New tool here. Not sure if this is the correct section, If not then I'm sure it will be moved to the right section..

Here is a preview of what the program is:



Basiclly I'm releasing it cause it could be useful to the mod's searching for the MD5 hash of a program people release..
Once you've selected the program, txt,rar etc file copy it, then search for it.. It search's in google, as you will see in the preview..

Credits to; me, google, microsoft, whoever invented MD5 hash

If you use it, or find it useful just click thanks..
I will update it and make it look better in the near future.

Thanks.

Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
Virus Scan 2:
exe2md5.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
exe2md5.rar11 KB · 12 downloads Scanning…
I don't see how this is relevant to combat arms.

@AceKill3r
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
I don't see how this is relevant to combat arms.

@AceKill3r
@aeronyx Move to vb section if you can. Please
Quote Originally Posted by AceKill3r View Post
@aeronyx please close this thread, Ill post it else where
I already moved it to VB programming...

I no longer have jurisdiction over it..

lul.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I already moved it to VB programming...

I no longer have jurisdiction over it..

lul.
Sorry my internet is playing up :/ but thank yuo!
It's HIGHLY relevant to combat arms and any other section we have here at MPGH.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?