CoolPatchedOldSchoolHack BP CoDMW3 BETA

Posts 76–90 of 92 · Page 6 of 7
thanx!! work for me great! win7 enterprise 32bit
Ah with the FaithDev injector it´s working very fine.

Sometimes the models are a little bit invisible, and the chams aren´t correctly.

Naja btw its a beta version, so it´s normal that error´s occur

~inmate
Up ur Next version fast plzz
Waiting for the invisible player bug to be fixed. Thanks!
the hack isnt working, they're all invisible, i cant see the players at all, just their backpack
new update broke box around player
I SEE THE OTHER PLAYERS WHEN THEY R CLOSE BUT NO BOX


sorry for caps
yeah i can confirm no box after the games update
This isnt his just saying or is it?
Yes after patch no boxes. update your hack please OP <3
Ya it's patched now. I can confirm that it was working but as everyone else said that the bodies are invisible and most of the time you can only see the box around them. But so far it was undetected. I played for hours at a time and I never got banned.
u wont really get banned unless some reports you. you hacking i think
Is it still working now? or it patched?
I got a injector already but i dunnoo inject to which .exe? inject to wat?
Quote Originally Posted by mrsinsin View Post
I got a injector already but i dunnoo inject to which .exe? inject to wat?
you inject to "iw5mp"
Posts 76–90 of 92 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?