standoff for Gmod! or atleast some position of power wich can be flaunted in some way

Pollstandoff for GmoD
14 votes
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
standoff for Gmod! or atleast some position of power wich can be flaunted in some way
ps- before we begin, yes i no which is spelt wqrong in the title but i couldnt fit it all.

secondly, hey you cann call me a conformist becasue im just following a trend... wait how does that work? :S

anyway, i know someone is gona spam vote the NO option but i thought id folow the trend. dave will change the vote count to 6000 for no anytime soon

ps- in your post give a reason for it. i may aswell see who hates me and who hates me a little less.
............... ok?
.........................no Bitch???
conformist
im just gonna say no
LOL standoff owned. 0 say yes, 7 say no, 2 say i'm not sure.

Beer Hunter for Gmod - Don't ask what MPGH can do for YOU, ask what YOU can do for your MPGH. Invest in a better MPGH for us all.
DIDNT YOU GUYS FUCKING LISTEN, dave said he would choose no more nominations and voting SO STOP FIGHTING OVER A POSITION NOT UP TO ITS MEMBERS
what iverson said >.>
Well, let Dave say that to us iverson, and they will most likely stop. Is there an official post of Dave, stating that?
Seeing as I have regained my account and I am no longer under control of EleMentX. I declare that this forum should be more formal and have a global moderator who knows how to use proper grammar and punctuation. Thus I state; Standoof, iverson and System do not deserve the position. Whilst, Beer_Hunter does (Seeing as he and I are the members on this forum that use all of the above).

I support Law: Beer_4_All!!
no one liked when i quoted JFK? bitches..
endrit, btw u voted halfway, not NO, so yea..., and BAM BITCH U GOT OWNED, srsly, 11 NO's, and 2 half-ways, one of which was supposed to be a NO, so yea, GO AWAY FATMAN
Quote Originally Posted by Gkanth
endrit, btw u voted halfway, not NO, so yea..., and BAM BITCH U GOT OWNED, srsly, 11 NO's, and 2 half-ways, one of which was supposed to be a NO, so yea, GO AWAY FATMAN


... i thought it was a other user...
Gkanth, leave him alone.
I Wants To Be A Global Mod!!!



Dave, Hear My Plea!

North Korea Is Gonna Die!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?