Family Guy

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Rick and Morty > Family Guy > American Dad

South Park however is in it's own league it's been running so long you can't even compare it to any of these.
Quote Originally Posted by TacticalRaven View Post
Rick and Morty > Family Guy > American Dad

South Park however is in it's own league it's been running so long you can't even compare it to any of these.
South Park definitely outclasses any other American cartoons like these.
Hulu has all Family Guy episodes. Still adding new ones as they come out (2019.)
Quote Originally Posted by mecias786 View Post
family guy all the way!
You mean rick and morty?
I love family guy to be honest but idk why.
Best show, I like it much more than Simpsons.
It's not was it was anymore, first 6 seasons were nice now it's meh
The insensitive jokes are too funny
Family Guy > Everythig else
South Park is way better,although,old family guy is definitely a classic!
Been on a Simpsons binge as well as Family Guy
family guy hasn't aged too well lol it's meme'd to hell these days
Feel like it used to be funny but now the jokes are all kind of the same...

I don't even know if they even come out with new episodes, it's like I see the same ones over and over
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?