The King is Back

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
The King is Back
haha whats up people.
who r u......
im the king...
no.....lol thats deffinately Arun or Jeta :P
O hai thur.

I don't remember you =S I think I came just before you left.
Who the fuck are you, why are you a super user ]:<
lol
Quote Originally Posted by Diisasta View Post
Who the fuck are you, why are you a super user ]:<
lol
dude? are you a retard or some shit? dont make me get your account banned.. show some fucking respect, Its thanks to me that MPGH is up.
Dont talk to gunot that way you ******. He's the king, he said it 3 times now.
me or disasta cuz im not a nigguh im white........and no hes not i dont want him to b king...(i dnt no him) =X
I was talking to Diisasta. I dont even know the fuck Diisasta is anyway, and how he came to get VIP Support. Kinda of like how Bush came to be president in anything is totally amazing? That applies to other people, as well.
rofl tht was funny :P
kinda funny how people deleted there posts hahaha
HAI. I'm Carbon.
Quote Originally Posted by carbon23 View Post
HAI. I'm Carbon.
oh really?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us