A hack problem I haven't seen here

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
A hack problem I haven't seen here
Ok I have the Hshield relocater thingy, I followed all of the instructions and the pic tut 3 times in a row and I still get the same problem.

After I click "start game" instead of the login screen I get one of the little error boxes with this message:

__________________________________________________ _________
Engine.exe - Application Error
__________________________________________________ _________

( X ) The instruction at "0x010e41ec" referenced memory at "0x01041ec". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the progrm
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

[ OK ] [ Cancel ]
__________________________________________________ _________


And then the Error report box comes up yada yada.

I disabled the firewall and AVG... same shit.
Did you touch any file inside the CA folder? That's like something is missing. I would try reinstalling it. May be redownloading it is the sollution?
Quote Originally Posted by xXKaldrAXx View Post
Did you touch any file inside the CA folder? That's like something is missing. I would try reinstalling it. May be redownloading it is the sollution?
I think you're right KaldrA, or, he just screwed up the HShield folder. Even with an relocator? O_O

Reinstalling like said by KaldrA would work.

If this is about that disconnection you get, then try this.
Personally, I tried the "moving technique". It works fine.
Step1. Start Combat Arms as usual, with the hacks on, but at the login screen. WAIT! Alt+tab, and open the HShield folder.

Step2. Move everything out of "Update" folder, other than the patch+&win folders, into HShield to a temp. folder on desktop. (or anywhere else thats easy to remember)

Step3. Move everything into the patch folder from HShield folder other than "v3wapns.v3d" & "3N.mhe"

Step4. PLAY COMBAT ARMS WITH NO DISCONNECTIONS!

Step5. After geting out of combat arms, move everything out of the "Update" folder, back in to HShield. (a pop up should occur, just say replace.) THen find that temp folder, and more the stuff that was in the "Update" folder back in.

Step6. redo steps to play with no d/c.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us