Why leechers get a bad rep

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Why leechers get a bad rep
This:


Nuff Said >.<

If you're going to steal stuff from our site, and try to "promote" it elsewhere, don't have the balls to tell a minion, cuz we'll just get you banned for VIOLATING THE RULES >.<
Have some decency and show the developers that you admire so much that you care by NOT putting their stuff onto another site simply because you want some kind of "credibility" for being able to do something that google's bots do already.
Prove yourself to be something other than just the typical "lazy leecher" and don't do ignorant shit like this.

To the leechers that don't do things like this: Thank you for being upstanding "citizens" now go talk to the other ones, and make them gain some common sense, or just do away with them when you figure out that won't work. Either way.
Never got a message like that altho all bots basically need my DLL and my stuff is included in DankSole and HD's console. Y U ALL SO IGNORANT.
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
This:


Nuff Said >.<

If you're going to steal stuff from our site, and try to "promote" it elsewhere, don't have the balls to tell a minion, cuz we'll just get you banned for VIOLATING THE RULES >.<
Have some decency and show the developers that you admire so much that you care by NOT putting their stuff onto another site simply because you want some kind of "credibility" for being able to do something that google's bots do already.
Prove yourself to be something other than just the typical "lazy leecher" and don't do ignorant shit like this.

To the leechers that don't do things like this: Thank you for being upstanding "citizens" now go talk to the other ones, and make them gain some common sense, or just do away with them when you figure out that won't work. Either way.
I probably wont fully understand the frustrations you and many of the creators face but i will like to mention that you are breaking a rule, you are giving a reference to another hack site in your image... I know i come off as a dick by mentioning it but I know you would do the same plus a ban
[QUOTE=catalyst2022;5500317]I probably wont fully understand the frustrations you and many of the creators face but i will like to mention that you are breaking a rule, you are giving a reference to another hack site in your image... I know i come off as a dick by mentioning it but I know you would do the same plus a ban[/Q]
Ha derp a derp why did you do this to yourself?
If i am in a unfavorable circumstance then I would like it to be issued to me not you suuuuuuu, my comment wasnt intended to create discord rather then to pay notice that the site in the image should be blacked out. I dont expect any of the admins to be banned from any posting such as this considering the point in which intended, while the general rule is used for the obvious reasons.
Quote Originally Posted by catalyst2022 View Post
If i am in a unfavorable circumstance then I would like it to be issued to me not you suuuuuuu, my comment wasnt intended to create discord rather then to pay notice that the site in the image should be blacked out. I dont expect any of the admins to be banned from any posting such as this considering the point in which intended, while the general rule is used for the obvious reasons.
The purpose here is not to bring "attention" to the site, but rather to what the user was/is doing. You're paying attention to the wrong part. And frankly, your comment while correct is inappropriate, and unnecessary.

I don't ban people for mentioning sites, I get them banned for leeching our shit to other places without our permission. If we wanted it there, it would be there. Trust me, I've been a LONG time member of that site, as has @DanK.
I didnt say you banned people for the same act, but those that do the same act are banned. And yes I understand your reasoning for the post which is why i suggested you block our the site, because you dont know if the guy with the pokemon avatar is going to poke his head in this forum...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us