OutdatedExtreme Injector v1.9

Posts 196–206 of 206 · Page 14 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by Waynetanker View Post
Will I be able to run the Injecter, inject, and hack on the game, if I'm running the Injecter in Sandboxie. & Will I risk any chance for a virus?
no chance of virus from master.
doesn't matter, out of date for the moment. just keep an eye out for a new 1. that's what im doing
I can't DL it :/
Quote Originally Posted by Waynetanker View Post
Will I be able to run the Injecter, inject, and hack on the game, if I'm running the Injecter in Sandboxie. & Will I risk any chance for a virus?
Wayne, i can't reply to pm's yet apparently..

Quote Originally Posted by Waynetanker
What do you mean there's no chance of a virus from a 'master'?

& Does that extreme injector not work?
not "a master", Master, the coder, the guy who made this injector...
he makes a lot of stuff, he's established himself, he wouldn't put anything in his work.
and yes it works normally but not since the game got updated. when a game gets an update, usually the injector and dll hack need an update too.
Quote Originally Posted by Eligos9 View Post
Wayne, i can't reply to pm's yet apparently..


not "a master", Master, the coder, the guy who made this injector...
he makes a lot of stuff, he's established himself, he wouldn't put anything in his work.
and yes it works normally but not since the game got updated. when a game gets an update, usually the injector and dll hack need an update too.
What game got an update? CA? This is recommended to be use for MW3 here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...sp-aimbot.html

But I don't know if Insane uploads clean stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Waynetanker View Post
What game got an update? CA? This is recommended to be use for MW3 here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...sp-aimbot.html

But I don't know if Insane uploads clean stuff.
yea he definitely uploads clean stuff, but whether or not this works for mw3 i have no idea. ur looking at a post in the CA forum tho
Quote Originally Posted by Eligos9 View Post
yea he definitely uploads clean stuff, but whether or not this works for mw3 i have no idea. ur looking at a post in the CA forum tho
I know, Insane linked us to this injector. I don't know if Insane's hack is clean though, but he is in the minion force..
Quote Originally Posted by Waynetanker View Post
I know, Insane linked us to this injector. I don't know if Insane's hack is clean though, but he is in the minion force..
yea, he's legit.
i usually look at the amount of thanks they have, post count, join date.. says they been here and been making stuff, that they're established. all their uploads have to come with 2 virus scans, usually virustotal they upload with which is like every virus scan anyways. plus their uploads need manual approval from mods that it's clean, won't keylog ur stuff like someone else who was banned for, or have work done from other coders that credit isn't being given to or none of that. his stuff gets approved, thus the "thanks". that's how u can see they're legit
Quote Originally Posted by Eligos9 View Post
yea, he's legit.
i usually look at the amount of thanks they have, post count, join date.. says they been here and been making stuff, that they're established. all their uploads have to come with 2 virus scans, usually virustotal they upload with which is like every virus scan anyways. plus their uploads need manual approval from mods that it's clean, won't keylog ur stuff like someone else who was banned for, or have work done from other coders that credit isn't being given to or none of that. his stuff gets approved, thus the "thanks". that's how u can see they're legit
Going to use Masters hacks then. He seems trusted.
I can't extract the file :/
Should somebody help me please ??
Thanks for this it is the best injector BAR NONE! I made some public DayZ un-detected with the scramble dll it was legit. (the hacks don't work anyone idk why?)
what do i put for process name for combat arms hacks? i type tried Engine Engine.exe and CombatArms_Direct.exe and i looked on the process list and its not on there. idk how to load combat arms engine to inject to
Posts 196–206 of 206 · Page 14 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?