Your Road To First Hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Your Road To First Hack
I was wondering if anyone that has made even a simple hack for a game like ca, tf2, maplestory, etc. Would post there "road" that they traveled. I think this will help allot of people and be interesting if there is a repeating pattern to learning or if it is more vague. What do I mean by this?
-Taught myself c++ (used book x and y)
-Taught myself CE (used built in tutorial)
-Taught myself RE (tuts4 pack)
-Read base source
-Made first hack!
-Features
-No recoil & spread
//side note: I am also trying to figure out what to do once I got down the basic's of c++ so it will help me as well.
The road should be the same for everyone...

Learn how to code, practice and advance to the next thing. And this should take time, not a month... (just sayin)
Agreed goodluckk to all new roaders xD
step 1: kode leet haks
step 2: relese leet haks
step 3: ?????
step 4: profit!
idont see how you profit wit free hacks
Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post
idont see how you profit wit free hacks
Is reputation not good enough for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


Is reputation not good enough for you?
thats not wat i ment
Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post
thats not wat i ment
no .
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us