[Defaced] Pwnt.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Congrats. Now try it with a zeitgeistmovement site and I'll love you.
Quote Originally Posted by invishadow View Post
Congrats. Now try it with a zeitgeistmovement site and I'll love you.
Why because you don't agree with what they're telling people? Fuck off kiddie and let the adults talk.


too short
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
it's back up
I have their MySQL login info, admin panel access, and a few shells uploaded. I took it off myself, for another reason :3
I have a few sites shelled actually..
hey man i need to spy on someone on this server. is there any chance you can send me private message with link to shell? I won't do anything to your shell, I just need it o get into someone else's site that's on that server.
Lol someone else got to it as well: Hacked.
I WAS LIKE WTF???
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us