WeaponMgr find (RU)
I'm trying to find value of weaponmgr in russian crossfire, and i need help.
So, here is the screens (watch pls):
It's for Z8:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i405/1111/7b/592963a973b8.bmpⓘ
The correct weaponmgr addy for CF Z8 is 0xA68F90, but why in OllyDBG i see 1358F90? Why 135 replaces with A6?
Here is the screen for russian CF:
http://s48.radikal.ru/i119/1111/91/ac8831a50f1c.bmpⓘ
As you can see, the value of weaponmgr is 13B95BC. I'm trying to use 13B95BC directly, replace 13B with A6 (0xA695BC) and this is all wrong.
What value i must use instead of 13B to make it work?
Help pls, it's very important for me
.
So, here is the screens (watch pls):
It's for Z8:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i405/1111/7b/592963a973b8.bmpⓘ
The correct weaponmgr addy for CF Z8 is 0xA68F90, but why in OllyDBG i see 1358F90? Why 135 replaces with A6?
Here is the screen for russian CF:
http://s48.radikal.ru/i119/1111/91/ac8831a50f1c.bmpⓘ
As you can see, the value of weaponmgr is 13B95BC. I'm trying to use 13B95BC directly, replace 13B with A6 (0xA695BC) and this is all wrong.
What value i must use instead of 13B to make it work?
Help pls, it's very important for me
.