SolvedCannot play online.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Cannot play online.
Okay, not quite sure if you support piracy around here, but I have a pirated version of CoD4 and can't get it to work anyhow. I run all the rooms through xFire because I heard it's servers are mostly cracked. When I entered one server it gave me a message saying I'm globally banned by PB even though I'm not running any hacks or anything. I also sometimes get an error saying that the keycode is already in use, is there a way to avoid that error? The "globally banned" error comes up after the map loads.

PS Please don't say buy a legit key because I'm not planning on buying a game that can barely run on lowest specs on my laptop untill I get a decent PC.

If you need any more info please ask so instead of flaming me immediately.

Thanks in advance.


@Moto
@master131
@lolbie
change ur cd key, or play in servers with no pb
download gameranger ( google it )
As i told you before Keep changing you Key there are tons of keys banned you know that?
Change your CD-key
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us