PatchedOld-Skool Wallhack

Posts 76–90 of 168 · Page 6 of 12
Dont use the hack
DONT USE THE HACK ITS PATCHED
i can confirm it its working right now, i juse FInject to inject the dll, and you have to inject in the main menu, before you go in lobby.
Why are you saying it doesn't work? I've been using it fine for the past 2 days. I'm uploading a video now showing it still works...

Make sure you do this. Before it didn't work for me but after I did it, it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dyonn10 View Post
Sorry, i dont really know. Or.. Open the .config file and replace
chamModelsAlternative=1 with
chamModelsAlternative=0
how can i use the wallhack i have injected the mod but i don't know what for keys i must press..
its work.but steam read u and ban .i ban for this hack.icant playe .but i try for it.(
Quote Originally Posted by mohsennamjo View Post
its work.but steam read u and ban .i ban for this hack.icant playe .but i try for it.(
lol? lool? looooooool?
its my yahoo masenger sajad_bbb@yahoooooooo.com i help u for use this hack but use this very rix.add me
I injected in every menu of the Multiplayer, still nothing. (32 bits windows)
Dose the hack leave a trace that its been around?
Works perfectly for me
work with this injector? undetected?
Posts 76–90 of 168 · Page 6 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us