Dúvida sobre trabalho particular

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Dúvida sobre trabalho particular
Olá, gostaria de saber se os programadores da equipe realizam trabalhos particulares a clientes.
Mais especificamente falando, me recomendaram o programador Alessandro, gostaria de solicita-lo á um projeto particular meu e remunerado ligado ao jogo é claro.

É apenas uma dúvida, não sei se é contra a política do Fórum aceitar estes tipos de trabalhos, então gostaria de saber pôs quero um programador de qualidade para tal.

agradeço.

Hello, I wonder if the programmers of the team carry out work to private customers.
More specifically speaking, I would recommend the program Alessandro, I would ask for it to a particular project of mine and paid on the game of course.

It's just a question, do not know if it's against Forum policy to accept these types of work, then I would know I put a quality program for this.

thank you.

translated by: Google translator
what the fuck did you just say?

Even google translator wasn't good for that o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
what the fuck did you just say?

Even google translator wasn't good for that o.o
He wants Allessandro to make him a hack.

@
Alessandro10
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


He wants Allessandro to make him a hack.

@
Alessandro10
.

He's banned.. prolly 4k ban.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?