ExclamationPatchedDeJaVu Weapon Hack V2 11/23/2011 | Alot Of Weapons ! |

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
DeJaVu Weapon Hack V2 11/23/2011 | Alot Of Weapons ! |

My Third Hack
------------------
Features:
No Reload
m16 > Thompson
Grenade > Assassin Grenade
USP > D.DEagle
M4a1 > M4a1-A-Silver
Xm1014 > Double Barrel
m60 > Halloween Gatling Gun
------------------
Works On :
Window7 64 Bits ( WORK )
Others : Not Tested
------------------
SS:
Thompson:

Assassin Grenade :

D.DEagle:

M4A1-A-SilveR:
NO SS -_- Sry I Forgot
Double Barrel:

Halloween Gatling Gun:

----------------
VS:
VirusTotal
Jotti
----------------
How to Use ?
Put sxs.dll into > CF Folder > Start " cf_patcher.exe" ...
----------------
Approve @Hero @Royku
----------------
Credits:
Obfuscate
DeJaVu Weapon Hack v2.zip8 KB · 326 downloads Scanning…
Closed to prevent nooby spam of "approve" bla bla Until approval or denial by a minion.
Finally ..... ! LOVE IT ?
Nice Hack
TY my fav weapon gatling gun halloween
Dream came treu
how do i use weapon hacks? i have put the sxs.dll in the crossfire file
I must warn you MPGH staff I know this guy he is just seeking for staff position but nice hack working fine
isn't weapon hack just visual?
good job
Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Zero View Post
I must warn you MPGH staff I know this guy he is just seeking for staff position but nice hack working fine
ahh ha ha lol u are the one ... Admin Of IC ? ahh ha ha don't come and comment on my stuf like this bro ... ( i ain't seeking For it , you don't know me well )
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
good job
thanks bro
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?