SolvedYOOOOOOOOOOO.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
YOOOOOOOOOOO.
Hosts, i need my hosts file back. I'm trying to setup a cracked server with the latest bukkit but it's not letting me play. Is it cus of my hosts file ( I don't have my original hosts file, just the edited MPGHCraft hosts. ) err wut.
I really have no idea what your saying. Repeat it with more detail.
He wants the host file back. The original one, without the ip's etc.. about MPGHcraft.
The 'clean' host file.

I would post it, if I knew where to get it, forgot about that
Clean hosts file only contains the localhost 127.0.0.1 stuff. Delete the rest.
Here's a clean hostfile:

To replace it with your current one, copy it into system32\drivers\etc\hosts

If you need more help, post again.

hosts file.rar550 B · 3 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
Umm, I actually would just go into your hosts.file and just remove the lines of text you entered/pasted into your hosts.file for MPGHcraft.

It is very simple to do. Also safer, in my case.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Clean hosts file only contains the localhost 127.0.0.1 stuff. Delete the rest.
Yeah but the thing is, when i set up MPGHCraft i deleted the 127.0.0.1 stuff. So all i had was the mpghcraft files
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Here's a clean hostfile:

To replace it with your current one, copy it into system32\drivers\etc\hosts

If you need more help, post again.

Thanks, that's what i needed. Brb, lemme test it out. Got any server i can try it on?
Umm, I actually would just go into your hosts.file and just remove the lines of text you entered/pasted into your hosts.file for MPGHcraft.

It is very simple to do. Also safer, in my case.
Thanks pala, works great.



/req close

EDIT: Fuck i forgot to edit my last post
lol, your a dork. :P
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us