MagicalSurvival

Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
Legit mod? or just stuck in a flex board?
ive done a few flex boards one and there was one when i had like a SUPER old controller and i used a momentary push button to make a mod.
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


ive done a few flex boards one and there was one when i had like a SUPER old controller and i used a momentary push button to make a mod.
cool beans, cool beans... The ones im going to sell are going to be that instafire flex board... seems legit... friend uses one... I have screwed with some wire and a button with a friend jsut to see if we could do it... it was okay, exept we help the wires downa nd kept letting it slip out
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
cool beans, cool beans... The ones im going to sell are going to be that instafire flex board... seems legit... friend uses one... I have screwed with some wire and a button with a friend jsut to see if we could do it... it was okay, exept we help the wires downa nd kept letting it slip out
you solder it right? if not dont even try to sell.
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


you solder it right? if not dont even try to sell.
the one i screw aroud with, we held down with fingers to test... and the flex board comes with some weird glue stuff... it works though... kind of creepy. should look up instafire >:P
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
the one i screw aroud with, we held down with fingers to test... and the flex board comes with some weird glue stuff... it works though... kind of creepy. should look up instafire >:P
yes i know what a intensafire is they arnt the best but they work they give you that crappy glue thats break easily just use solder and dont sell modded controller with intensafire's thats just sad...
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


yes i know what a intensafire is they arnt the best but they work they give you that crappy glue thats break easily just use solder and dont sell modded controller with intensafire's thats just sad...
Well its a start... amiright? and maybe we should switch to VM or PM... or start a thread for this... i dunnt wanna get banned again... O:
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
Well its a start... amiright? and maybe we should switch to VM or PM... or start a thread for this... i dunnt wanna get banned again... O:

what ever please's you vm or pm or even msn doesnt really matter to me im just going to be putting together my wold history notebook thats due tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post



what ever please's you vm or pm or even msn doesnt really matter to me im just going to be putting together my wold history notebook thats due tomorrow.
aww crap i no does Geometry hw excuse "got cought up in a convo with a friend on MPGH"
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
aww crap i no does Geometry hw excuse "got cought up in a convo with a friend on MPGH"
i dont have any geometry hw
I liked black ops the most out of any CoD, seems like the only cod game after WaW that added new ideas.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
I liked black ops the most out of any CoD, seems like the only cod game after WaW that added new ideas.
Yeah... I didnt really like the Black Ops campaign though... I cared less for the campaigns after WaW
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
Yeah... I didnt really like the Black Ops campaign though... I cared less for the campaigns after WaW
I never like campaignes multipayer or gtfo.
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
Yeah... I didnt really like the Black Ops campaign though... I cared less for the campaigns after WaW
I had a lot of fun with the black ops campaign even though I don't like playing campagins
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


I never like campaignes multipayer or gtfo.
Modding online or GTFO
that was nice
Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?