Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 76–90 of 397 · Page 6 of 27
Welcome to MPGH new choobs!!
Enjoy yourselves
im a choob
Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
im a choob
Not anymore, she's a h4x0r member!
Welcome all Cho0bs!
Enjoy you stay.
If you leech our stuff or are a spy... WE WILL RIP OUT YOUR F**KING THOUGHT AND EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!
Hi all,
I'm looking at this site for an long time, but I finally registered me
I think I'm gonna have lots of fun here
Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
Hi all,
I'm looking at this site for an long time, but I finally registered me
I think I'm gonna have lots of fun here
I deduct points from your overall score.
helow my name is gourav and i whould to introduce my self say HI ppl lets be fireeeeeennnnnndddss.....
o o' o' it tickle in my tummy ohh my friends so yummy yummy!!!
Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
awe you must be trying to take iverson place of being the biggest asshole of the forum.
Excuse me, but I refuse to give up my post to anyone in the near future. thank you.
.....................
hi guys! im lubricon! lol that it for my into ^.^
Hello everybody, my name is calard.
Hai I R Tom

I are kinggg of mespacve
Posts 76–90 of 397 · Page 6 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?