Rate This IGN

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Rate This IGN
Sorry I Deleted Info I Dont Want To Get Banned
Thanx For @iHOP
Site is down but ill check it out when its up
Quote Originally Posted by PiNKYPiE View Post
site is down :/ , like what @Poison said .
now its not
and
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
This Is My Crossfire IGn
That Is A Proof KDR Deletes Bans
Rate My Account
nice account
and weapons
would you sell it ?
Thanx Google
I Dont ATM
But I Will Think About It
LoL At The Moment
I Might Sell The Account And Mighnt NOT :P
XM8 :O .
[D]arkMatriX? LOL :3
Quote Originally Posted by PiNKYPiE View Post
XM8 :O .
[D]arkMatriX? LOL :3
What ?
You Dont Like It ?
I guess you mean account
IGN = InGameName
Yah I Meant That
But I Need A Rating
Link is not working .. u need to keep aspx
I got it up and running. I give it a number 2.

The IGN is: [D]arKMatriX
2/10 ????????
2/10
Nuff said
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us