SolvedHow to hack iConomy?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How to hack iConomy?
Hi.
I'm currently playing on a cracked server (yes I have a cracked client) that has an iConomy plugin.
The server's iConomy has decimals (ie. 12.34)
I've tried using Cheat Engine to change the value of my money but it won't work.
How can I hack money in iConomy?
It is server sided. So whom ever owns the server can change it...

But I bet there is a way >
You could probably see if you have permissions to change it or if you have permission to change the permissions to allow you to mess with money. Otherwise, it's really hard because thats server-sided. Unless you find a way to hack the guys computer through his ip address than you could easily change the files
Woah buddy, I wouldn't follow the suggestion of hacking someone's computer.
Never heard of a hack for that.
You could probably packet edit, but it's seriously not worth it since its Minecraft. You shouldn't really hack any online service for something you can earn or pay for, it's a wrongful thing to do.
"i you like this hack Suscribe my Youtube Channel and say & click Thanks
if i have enough thanks and subs i release my hack für the jobplugin. its a hack with that you can earn 1 millionen dollars in 30 minutes with beeing AFK ;D"
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/411-minecr...fire-hack.html

maybe this dude might help?
It's a server-sided plug-in, so it's on the impossible side of things.
Unless you are an owner and you are hosting the server, and you have the server files while running it, then you can't do such a thing.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us