ArrowDetectedNEW HACK MPGH D3D PB

Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
NEW HACK MPGH D3D PB
NEW MENU HACK
NEW FITURE



HotKey:
>Insert And Arrow Keys/ Right Mouse Click On Menu D3D Hack

FITURE:
>Wallhack
>WH Clean
>Phantom
>Chams
>Weapon Chams
>No Fog
>No Smoke
>Wallcolor
>Wireframe Color

Password: mpgh

"Note" Projeck Blackout Chams/Wallhack CT Force Not Visible


Tested Project Blackout and Point Blank Philippines on window 7 32 bit Work 100% Undectec




>Tools needed:
NET Framwork 4.0
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributal 2010
Msvcr100.dll
D3DX9_43.dll

>Scan Virus Online:

virustotal
jotti
MPGH D3D PB NEW HACK.rar678 KB · 3,043 downloads Scanning…
nice thanks to approval !

i love MPGH

i love sir UDELZ

i love all admin and staff here in MPGH.net MORE POWERS to all !
I inject the dll wave I put the password that is mpgh from there I get this sorry, your hack hacking is expired / detected please, update this hack contacts to "udelz" at mpgh forum
BT after 10 mins.

PB PH windows vista os.

T h a n x t h o u g h .
someone answer me?
wowwwwww.....
@Dave84311
@Liz
Thank and support udelz forum mpgh projectblackout.. because udelz very good hack maker, after Qmo go

@udelz your The rock.. I LIKE IT
is working perfect PB italy.... ENJOY hack
Udelz I Love U so Much...
mpgh is the best
yeah ... hack is working,,, undectec 10000000000000000000000%... thank udelzzzzzzzz
@renzozc
try downloading
and inject hack is right and enter the correct password
wut is the correct password?
wew.. got BT after 20mins. point blank ph here. windows 7 32 bit..
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us