EA Actually can be nice.

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
EA Actually can be nice.
I got banned a week ago for absolutely no reason, and i have been pissed off ever since. so i finally contacted EA and i said why the hell am i banned!? They said it was not on their end but on EvenBalance's so i asked do you know the reason of the ban? he said he does not. I was about to end the chat here when he said, "do you care about your current stats and where you are in the game?" i said no because i thought he was just going to reset my account. But he actually gave me a whole new freaking battlefield 3 on another account!! I will never hate on EA ever again just for this.

REMINDER: the EA employee said this is extremely rare and he could lose his job for this, so don't expect that you can just do this when ever you get banned



P.S sorry for any bad English.
I got a fifa 2012 key and b3 after got hacked pc.
Some EA guys can be wicked nice... Others are not you must of been lucky then.
You really just need to contact them when a new shift starts on their end and someone else takes over. They have people who are total dicks, and then people who actually care about the customers.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
You really just need to contact them when a new shift starts on their end and someone else takes over. They have people who are total dicks, and then people who actually care about the customers.
Agreed. Some of them can major dicks.
Quote Originally Posted by kylethekool View Post
Agreed. Some of them can major dicks.
I third that they can be!
About a week ago, I realized I had not received BF3 limited edition, so I contacted their support and I the girl I was talking to said that I had a good background (I have alot of EA games) and that she would gladly give me BF3 limited edition either on my current account or that I could make a new account and receive it on that. So I made a new account and I have 2 copies of BF3.
Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
About a week ago, I realized I had not received BF3 limited edition, so I contacted their support and I the girl I was talking to said that I had a good background (I have alot of EA games) and that she would gladly give me BF3 limited edition either on my current account or that I could make a new account and receive it on that. So I made a new account and I have 2 copies of BF3.
That is amazing, EA i love how you guys just give out games!
I just realized that the guy that gave me the game never sent an email for back to karkand, he said it came with it but im not sure about that! agh.... EA live chat here i come.
hehe yea thay are quite frendy :P after a quick chat they gave me veteran lvl 9... :P and BF3.............
You're lucky :P.
Someone get me NFS The Run then :P
Getting free stuff from EA isn't really hard.
Pretty much you can get free stuff from any where on the internet.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Getting free stuff from EA isn't really hard.
Pretty much you can get free stuff from any where on the internet.
Give me some advice!
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post

Give me some advice!
I would love to hear some advice too

Btw can some1 give me link to the live chat? I can't find it xD
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us