Dota 2 Fresh Beta Key

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Dota 2 Fresh Beta Key
I have a fresh beta key straight from Icefrog
It is a beta key and it already contains 2 gift invites
A total of 3 keys/3 accounts with dota 2 can be made
only 120$

2 left


PM or email me if interested
erende_ebecceeyahoo.../MENTION]o.com

Thanks,
Pamu
scam.keys doesnt contain 2 gift invites so beware of this seller,use middleman.
Only the accounts that contained dota2 at 15 november got 2 invites.
Cheers
Quote Originally Posted by GoratH View Post
scam.keys doesnt contain 2 gift invites so beware of this seller,use middleman.
Only the accounts that contained dota2 at 15 november got 2 invites.
Cheers
This, seller has NO screenshots or proof showing the keys. Buy with CAUTION and use middleman, also, 120$? That's a bit overpriced for one... in Canada, thats about $160, assuming that 120$ ($ at the end) means euros.
bummmmmmppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.
I now have two gift invites. $50 each.
1 fresh beta key sold....... still selling 1 key
Ok... Now i feel so dumb. I got scammed again. worth $240. F this s**t.

I have 4 fresh beta keys. I will be careful this time.
can trade for a steam account if you are legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
can trade for a steam account if you are legit.

Sorry for the late response. Pm me your steam account and we will discuss the trade there.

Thnx,
Pamu
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?