Patchedteehee v0.4 Simple

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
teehee v0.4 Simple
FIXED LAG ALSO (THANKS JEFF)

Hey guys I finally felt like releasing this... yes I have had it for a while... either way I changed menus! So I don't think it will crash in five minutes like it used to! This is just something for the people that have @J hack crash!
Features(THANKS JEFF)

FPS
crosshair /*CHANGED THE COLOR!
Move Menu /*has many glitches because the new menu has some differences so i was lazy
Rapid Fire (25 SPEEDS) (THANKS JEFF)
Weapon range
SuperBullets
NXchams
Speed
SuperJump
NoCamDmg /*CANNOT TURN OFF but why would you want to??
CrouchJump /*also cant turn off UNTIL YOU DIE (once crouched you cant uncrouch)
No Recoil(THANKS JEFF)
Enemy Nametags(THANKS JEFF)

to be more elaborate about crouch jump it makes you as tall as you are standing up as when crouched. will make you extra tall when standing.

Screen Shots


Virus Scans
VirusTOTAL
Whoever scanned a file with my hacks name is gonna die!!!!!!!
Jotti!
(THANKS JEFF)
Credits!!!
teehee15
Jeff
necrosyZ
TopBlast <-- still use some files from old menu
flameswor10
anybody else who helped i'm having a mind blank!
(THANKS JEFF)(THANKS JEFF)
teehee v0.4.zip8 KB · 656 downloads Scanning…
FIRST POST
looks great,
keep up the good work
Quote Originally Posted by teehee15 View Post
Hey guys I finally felt like releasing this... yes I have had it for a while... either way I changed menus! So I don't think it will crash in five minutes like it used to! This is just something for the people that have @J hack crash!

Features

FPS
crosshair /*CHANGED THE COLOR!
Move Menu /*has many glitches because the new menu has some differences so i was lazy
Weapon range
SuperBullets
NXchams
Speed
SuperJump
NoCamDmg /*CANNOT TURN OFF but why would you want to??
CrouchJump /*also cant turn off UNTIL YOU DIE (once crouched you cant uncrouch)

to be more elaborate about crouch jump it makes you as tall as you are standing up as when crouched. will make you extra tall when standing.

Screen Shots

I DID FIX THE BACKGROUND OF THE HACK! JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE RETAKING SCREEN SHOTS! NOTICE HOW I'M CROUCHED BUT JUST AS TALL AS NORMAL!!! also the blank spot was where rapidfire was supposed to go but I lost that feature!

Virus Scans
VirusTOTAL
Whoever scanned a file with my hacks name is gonna die!!!!!!!
Jotti!

Credits!!!
teehee15
Jeff
necrosyZ
TopBlast <-- still use some files from old menu
flameswor10
anybody else who helped i'm having a mind blank!
Get on msn I'll give you a good rapid fire.

Also your attachment is empty....
This looks really beast.

Gotta wait for admin apporval =(
BARONS M416.


somone approve this lol agh
Minimal effort put in
/approved now you can suck my dick <3
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
/approved now you can suck my dick <3
BTW Jeff, your a sick man
Quote Originally Posted by abigown View Post
BTW Jeff, your a sick man
nah bro he's not sick. he's awesome! and @J does that count to staff insulting? lolol troll!
and guys OT pic was updated
Crashed
PerX/ Valkyrie/ InjectorX/ alot of injectors
Windows 7 64bit
thanks it looks great
its crashing for me and i encrepted it
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us