I need more accounts

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I need more accounts
I can reach an agreement with the person that me of an account, with the secret answers and everything. ^^
why dont you not be lazy and just make your own?
Because does not give me the desire
Quote Originally Posted by markos3 View Post
Because does not give me the desire
Learn normal english before posting so people could reply
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
Learn normal english before posting so people could reply
i agree xD

oh by the way ricardo, are u from portugal or brazil? Cuz u have a portuguese name
i thank it's
user joshcarr99
pass the123
or
user joshcarr00
pass the123
Quote Originally Posted by markos3 View Post
I can reach an agreement with the person that me of an account, with the secret answers and everything. ^^
yeah great idea..i will make a phising site only for you...OK?
NEVER! and fu** WITH YOUR FUCKING IDIOT REQUESTS!!.........
don't be lazy go learn PHP and do it....
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?