Teacher Needed

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Teacher Needed
Hello !

So I'm here to request a teacher at C++ so that I can make hacks for Crossfire ..

So that I can help others
So if you don't mind sirs ! Teach me ..

how to code ...

Just PM me

Thank You !
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
Hello !

So I'm here to request a teacher at C++ so that I can make hacks for Crossfire ..

So that I can help others
So if you don't mind sirs ! Teach me ..

how to code ...

Just PM me

Thank You !

List of Videos for C++
thanks bro its gona help me a lot
Closing it. Start a different thread if you are looking for resources. No one is going to teach you. I think that was obvious.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us