Hook crashes the game while joining

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hook crashes the game while joining
After some experience in hacking CrossFire, I wanted to start hacking Combat Arms, so I first made a Direct3D hook.

The problem is, when I join a game while the hook runs, the game crashes.
I hook where Combat Arms calls DrawIndexedPrimitive and EndScene.
Is there a solution?

Thanks
hm it could be source, we can-not know for sure if we can help. Cause it may be your source. If it not your source it should work.
I suggest you post your source (If you dont want to, PM it to flameswor10 )
It just replaces
MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+0x148] (DIP)
with a Jump (0xE9 (Function) - (Hook + 5)) and NOPs (0x90);
I already tried to leave my function (almost) blank, but it didn't help.
Even this crashes the game :
__asm
{
MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+0x148]
JMP dipjmpback
}
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
It just replaces
MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+0x148] (DIP)
with a Jump (0xE9 (Function) - (Hook + 5)) and NOPs (0x90);
I already tried to leave my function (almost) blank, but it didn't help.
Even this crashes the game :
__asm
{
MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+0x148]
JMP dipjmpback
}
Uhm, pm NOOB or flamesor this they can help i no expert at ca-eu
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us