CoolElite Mod Loader Beta v1

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Elite Mod Loader Beta v1.1
Hey all I was wanting to know if you could test out my Elite Mod Loader.
It auto Installs the Mods for you.
If there are any problems post you PC specs and stuff.
Please keep checking the thread cause i will be updating it frequently.



Virus Scans:
V1
VirScanⓘ
VirusTotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

V2
VirScanⓘ
Jottiⓘ

Change Log:
Beta 1-Initial Release
Beta 1.1- I made a stupid mistake in the coding of this and I fixed it. It should work now
Elite Mod Loader Beta.zip1.5 MB · 15 downloads Scanning…
Elite Mod Loader Beta v1.1.zip1.5 MB · 18 downloads Scanning…
NP This seems interesting anyways Nice Job
@Reflex- all credits to lil ghost for the .bat all I did was convert to .exe and make the mods
Well nice job posting this
Lol... I'm too dumb to know how to work this.

Gib tut so I can see if it does what its supposed to.
/Closing for now
Looks clean .
mayby add a message for when it's done moving the files ?


/Approved
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?