unl.ammo bytes

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
unl.ammo bytes
E8\x13\xAF\xFA\xFF
B8\xD4\x7C\x76\x37
E9\x5B\xAB\xFA\xFF
Ah, bro! It works!! OMFG!!!! THANK YOU!
Quote Originally Posted by cubanelite View Post
Ah, bro! It works!! OMFG!!!! THANK YOU!
I know its beast and it really works
are these off or on bytes?
Quote Originally Posted by fakeness View Post
are these off or on bytes?
just the off bytes i got the on ones to
Quote Originally Posted by fakeness View Post
are these off or on bytes?
On bytes would do you no good, as to find the addresses, you need to search for the off bytes.
dude WTF i told u NOT to post it , maybe i should release the vip base to everyone ......
Quote Originally Posted by Twack View Post
dude WTF i told u NOT to post it , maybe i should release the vip base to everyone ......
lol some dude named @gotter the fagget said he going to report me if i dont give him the addy lol fail
Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

On bytes would do you no good, as to find the addresses, you need to search for the off bytes.
I know that why I was asking,


Could you post the on bytes?
Quote Originally Posted by fakeness View Post
I know that why I was asking,


Could you post the on bytes?
you guys need to learn how to use the cshell!!!
I was just trying to save some time
Quote Originally Posted by fakeness View Post
I was just trying to save some time
so was i but i dont care if those get patched because i got another one that no one going to ever get
Sigh l80amans learn to get your own shit...

/closed
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us