Selling Steam account with good Team Fortress 2 inventory!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Steam account with good Team Fortress 2 inventory!
TF2 Backpack - omL|Magmabyteⓘ


Items purchased are worth $150, but I WILL go for less.

I take nexon cash.

FULL INFO will be included. INCLUDES EMAIL.

SERIOUS offers please.

onyxava@gmanceril.com
Bump! :c Anybody? Name your price!
Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
Bump! :c Anybody? Name your price!
Hmmm.... the holidays are coming up... don't sell it to anyone. I might be able to get you a $15, $25, or $50 Nx card for it.
I want , 0$ , sorry dun have money
Man, it's not worth as much anymore but it DOES have tf2wh.com credits so you can get weapons easily without sacrificing scrap metals.
Wow, worth 150$? It's not even worth 5$ yet..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?