Mw3 Program/Tools/Software Requesting (You Request)

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Mw3 Program/Tools/Software Requesting (You Request)
Well, the time has come for me to do something useful for you guys.

Request Tools and/or Programs for Mw3 that you would find useful.
There is no bad ideas, just bad skills :P (The skills, is me )
So any requests/suggestions for things I can make. Is highly appreciated.

What info I want:
What will it be. (A little description of it. Else I will send you a VM/PM to get info I need.)
What purpose the tool/program will/should have/be.
And other useful info.


And guys, post requests/suggestions. I need ideas and practice my skills.

Thanks, enjoy your day
Well I know one!
- Force host at spec-ops
- Some way to check why you got nat type : moderate..
Because I got all my ports forwarded and I got a very good bandwidth connection so I should be the host many times but unfortunately I'm never ever the host.
So if you want any more info add me on steam > jorricks
I'd like a hack for Cheat engine allowing you to put 2 attachments on every class gun without the required profenciency please.
THE REASON :
because it's nice to have
Can you give us some reactions please >_<!!!
Quote Originally Posted by jorricks View Post
Can you give us some reactions please >_<!!!
What would my reaction be like?
?
Quote Originally Posted by YAMATA1 View Post
I'd like a hack for Cheat engine allowing you to put 2 attachments on every class gun without the required profenciency please.
THE REASON :
because it's nice to have
A hack for cheat engine?

You can always do this with CE, 4 > 2 :3

W U NO MAKE HOST TOOLS?
yeah! plz we want host tool, cause we are tired of the lag when the host migrate !
and mods loader if possible .
I have a very simple request.. that can make a whole lot of difference to gameplay.. Can i get a program that allows me to rapidfire trigger.. I want to use this for the MK14 Assault Rifle.. it has a Rapidfire attachment but its still semi.. i have noticed people use modded controllers for consoles to get this rapidfire effect.

Cheers.
FYI, the MK14 is a beast gun... with rapidfire.. it seems little unfair..
make a host tool or you will take an arrow in the knee!
Mod loader, force lobby host.

<3333
A config file with good graphics better minimap
silent kill
I am not so good at writing scripts so i would like to request a silentkill script.
reason for it: I find it hard to do silent kill all the time
I think with autohotkey you can write that after you shoot set a delay and then do trowing knife button and after a second it would change back to your gun.

Hope you can help me and some others with this.
Thanks
Well, I don't find any of those request withing my powers.
Well, Mod Host tool stuff.

I just want to create tools for GSC and other stuff, nothing related with hacking. Then it would have to be something very simple. I am not a hacker. Just a Programmer creating tools to help you out.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us