injection msg

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
injection msg
Hey guys

can someone talk to me how to make injection msg like this



Thx in advance
idk but i think u can find in olly
I know only one hack, that uses the original crossfire message function. Why dont you ask the coder? I would give you a link, but i think advertising is not allowed.
i've seen a base with it
i will search..
I will tell u...

Put this after #include <windows.h>
Code:
void ShowMessage(char* string, DWORD CShell);
put after the last line of your codes (even after DllMain)
Code:
void ShowMessage(char* string, DWORD CShell)
{
                 DWORD MsgBoxFunc = CShell + 0x7D5A0;
                 __asm
		{
			push string;
			push 0;
			push 0x70;
			push 0x1C;
			call MsgBoxFunc;
			add esp, 16;
		}
}
put before while(1)]
Code:
ShowMessage("Injected\n\/lol", CShell);
Do that what giniyat said
~Solved~
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us