S>Dragon Nest NA Account[Velskud]$15 PAYPAL

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
S>Dragon Nest NA Account[Velskud]$15 PAYPAL
I am selling my dragon nest account it comes with one level 11 Archer, one level 24 Sharp Shooter, one level 25 Mystic, one level 32 Swordsman. I don't play the game anymore and don't plan to anymore. It comes with 1000 prepaid credits, two 1year pumpkin heads, full ancient gear all above +6(sword is +9) and misc NX items such as glasses and jellies. Below will be screen shots of the account and level 32 swordsman. If you buy the account I will change the email and password to something temporary so you can change it to your liking.I have skype,msn,aim, steam ect.. if you want to talk.



I'm interested. Do you have an email I can contact you at? I can't send messages.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?