PatchedOSHBPCODMW3 - ESP - Beta3

Posts 16–30 of 317 · Page 2 of 22
Quote Originally Posted by NooR123 View Post
Not Detected
Played with it 1sec ago.
Just because you played with it 1sec ago doesn't mean it's not detected... You'd only know in about 2 weeks cause vac only bans delayed...
Quote Originally Posted by J4ckD View Post
Just because you played with it 1sec ago doesn't mean it's not detected... You'd only know in about 2 weeks cause vac only bans delayed...
word up
10char
Quote Originally Posted by J4ckD View Post
Just because you played with it 1sec ago doesn't mean it's not detected... You'd only know in about 2 weeks cause vac only bans delayed...
Im playing with that 1week.
And the Link,this is not the updated version!
/removed advertising
/approved attachment
i just played a ffa and it worked just fine for me
Credit: KN4CK3R
*************.de
Please don't forget credit.

PS.If players are invisible set chamModelsAlternative=1
Isnt this the same to the Old-Skool Wallhack that is mistakenly marked as patched?
any of you have been banned for using this cheat in steam?
I injected file, still not working. I know it injected because the "Old School Wallhack" message is up while playing the game. and that's all nothing else. Any settings needed to be changed? Since it's not an external esp thingy, should it matter if its window no border? or should be just window? Video settings should be set just like the previous version right?

I set chammodelsalternative to 1, not working, to 0 still not working.

I'm using master131's injector.
Evreyone off you who will use this hack will be banned dont you get it? But sure credit to the devs for making this hack so you dumbass can get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by rename View Post
Evreyone off you who will use this hack will be banned dont you get it? But sure credit to the devs for making this hack so you dumbass can get banned.
I guess if that happens, I'll just buy another MW3 and make a new steam account ^__^
Patched. Just played a game with it and got kicked instantly.
Posts 16–30 of 317 · Page 2 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?